Your food donations can provide reliable meals to families in Austin.
Wellbeing begins with having our physical needs met, and Caritas of Austin’s Pantry makes sure clients have access to healthy groceries as they transition out of homelessness toward stability.
The majority of our Pantry items come from donations made by individuals and groups in our community. You can collect food items with friends, family, co-workers, and other groups. Big or small, all donations help to put food on the table for fellow Austinites!
Once you register your food drive using the form below, you will receive a food drive toolkit to help with planning.
- Canned Beans: Pinto, Garbanzo or Kidney
- Canned Veggies: Peas, Beets, or Spinach - NO green beans or corn please!
- Canned Fruit: Pineapple, Peaches, Pears, or Mixed Fruit
- Canned Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- Dry Beans: Kidney or White Northern
- Dry Cereals
- Dry Lentils
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Cooking Oil (12 oz)
- Sugar (2 lb)
- Salt (24 oz)
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
- Toilet Paper
- Bath Soap
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray
Donation Drop Off Information
Items can be dropped off at 611 Neches Street during the following times. Please pull your car around to the garage on the north side of our building and ring the bell for assistance.
- Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 11:30am