The Employment Program at Caritas provides clients opportunities to find and keep jobs so they may support themselves and their families. Clients — refugees and non-refugees — receive assistance with short-term job placement as well as long-term career development.
Many of those we help find employment are documented refugees. For more information, read our Refugee Employment Eligibility and FAQs on the Refugee Resettlement Page.
Caritas of Austin helps our clients find jobs at no cost to employers. Caritas assists clients with various employment services and maintains a 90% placement rate.
10 Benefits to Hiring Caritas Clients
- It's FREE to employers
- We are not a staffing agency
- Free interpretation
- New hire paperwork
- Job readiness training
- Post-hire services
- Increase diversity - add unique skills to your team
- Qualify to receive the Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Caritas participates in the Federal Bonding Program for clients with background issues
- Publicize your company on the Caritas website or be featured in our eNewsletter
To learn more, click here for our Employment Fact Sheet.
If you are looking to become employed as a Caritas staff member, please see our Available Staff Positions page.